The use of a supportive compression garment is an integral element of the post surgery healing process.
Post-surgical bra is essential after breast surgery for following reasons-
1. Proper compression on the subdermal layers, reducing the chance of fluid build-up in the subdermal areas affected by surgery.
2. Aiding in the proper retraction and intented body contouring.
3. Provides the necessary compression thereby promotes proper skin adhesion to the affected areas resulting in beautiful recovery
4. To nurture and protect delicate skin while gently restoring your shape and your confidence
5. To minimize bruising and swelling at the incision site and holds the surgical dressings in place until removed by the doctor.