Often it is said that eyes are the window to your soul. It however does not imply that people who have lost one of their eyes have any less of a pure soul than the fortunate ones. The loss of one eye is such a traumatizing experience that it can truly be felt only by the one who has gone through the personal loss.
The tragedy of losing an eye not only results in reduced vision but it is also the harbinger of a lifelong stigma. But life has the tenacity to move on. We, at artificialeye.co give the one eyed individuals an opportunity to reclaim their lives back. With utmost dedication, complete end to end solutions are extended to patients suffering from both reduced vision and vision loss.
Should you be wearing an Artificial Eye?
Still apprehensive whether you should wear an artificial eye? You should! Read on to know why.
- It prevents other soft tissues from collapsing.
- Shape and contour of eyelids and eyelashes is maintained by preventing them from turning in.
- Artificial eye facilitates proper tear circulation that helps clean and lubricate the socket and lids.
- It facilitates your cosmetic beauty to bring back your lost confidence.
Here’s Offering Customised Ocular Prosthesis or the Artificial Eye
The varied reasons why you should order yours today-
- The artificial eye we make can withstand rain, the glare of the sun and the cold
- It can adapt to socket temperature and refrain from damages.
- Made from bio compatible materials, it brings about no allergic reactions.
- It successfully resolves the problems of watering and discharge omnipresent with faulty artificial eyes.
Why Our Prosthetics are superior?
- Our specially designed artificial eye is crafted using revolutionary techniques.
- Our research and development team have dedicated more than a decade in designing state of the art array of products.
- Do you want coloured contact lenses? Allow your ocularist to make your artificial eye in the choice of your coloured lenses.
- We evade surgical intervention and yet resolve issues like shrunken socket, excessive tissue growth and popping out of artificial eye.
- The credibility of our products has successfully served not only patients in India but we are fantastically poised to take on the international market too.
Latest From Our Top Notch Research Laboratory
- Within our ambit falls the newest offering- Orbital Prosthesis, spectacle prosthesis for cases of exenteration along with facial prosthesis if required including artificial ear and nose.
- Click to know more. (Link to Pg.http://www.artificialeyeco.com/anaplastology.php)
Advantages Of Making Customized Eye Using Impression Method
- The eye is comfortable
- Motility is good
- No daily removal. One can open it once a week or so
- Reduced discharge from the socket
- No redness and pain in the tissue
- No allergic reaction from material of impression and final customized eye.
Latest Research At Our Center
- We are the first artificial eye making company, which claims not only to provide lost natural life like eye to the one eyed person but also give them an opportunity to change their eye color by wearing colored contact lens. Our expert ocularist will make your Artificial Eye as per your colored contact lens.
- Shrunken socket, excessive tissue growth, popping out of artificial eye, all these problems may be corrected at our clinic without surgical intervention.
2013 has seen new advancement in the field of artificial eye. We have now started making Orbital prosthesis, spectacle prosthesis for cases of excentration along with facial prosthesis if required including artificial ear and nose.
The Construction of Your Impeccable Artificial Eye
The construction of your artificial eye involves a step by step procedure. The customized eye crafted out of this method commands greater motility and is extremely comfortable.
Click to know more.
Process Of Making Artificial Eye
- Impression Taking : Impression taking is the first step of making customized artificial eye. Impression is usually taken 6 to 8 weeks after enucleation or evisceration.
- Material : Impression is taken with the help of high quality alginate, which gels in as fast as 15 seconds. Alginate does not produce any discomfort to the patient.
- Wax Model : Wax model is made with the help of impression. There are some merits attached to the wax model, like, it can be easily modified to improve the comfort and look of the wearer.
- Mold Making : When we are satisfied with the wax pattern, final mold is prepared and with the help of high grade acrylic (PMMA) the white conformer is made.
- Painting : The white conformer is painted to match with the fellow eye.
- Polishing : The eye is polished to give it a perfectly smooth surface and wet looking appearance. Anterior chamber depth is provided to give a 3 dimensional effect to the eye.
- Finally, the artificial eye is complete. Its appearance is deceivingly real and fits seemingly & comfortably in place.
Our Study On Psychological Aspects Of Being One Eyed
Psychological aspects of children, who have had normal vision prior to losing one eye, or who had lost one eye soon after birth, feels the pain of being alone and lonely.
Master Arnab lost one eye after a dart hit his left eye at an age of 6 years. He felt lonely and alone. No one wanted to make friendship with him. He used to see his sister, who had so many friends with whom she used to play. But, he did not had any friend, and finally learnt that isolation was the only solution for him. The child was an innocent pure person who did not know about the society but we made him mature before the age of maturity and he was left alone to grieve. Like Arnab, there are numerous such children, young teenagers, and adults who are out of our society for being one eyed. Our earnest desire is to provide smile to such people and make them the part of society again.